(Whoops! As I write this on the 7th Floor of one of Tacloban's better hotels, we get a mild earthquake. At least, that is what the floor thought, along with the celebrating curtains, who danced merrily! (1930 on 28th July))
Finally viewed "Star Wars - Episode III". Got a VCD from the streets of Tacloban for a dollar. Stereo, too. This guy must have had a Dolby surround sound system and a stereo video camera. He recorded it straight from the TV, unlike the usual crap we get here, viz, someone with a mono cam sneaking into a cinema.
And did I enjoy it! Did I? DID I! Stooges beware!
At last, the reason Anakin fell from Grace is clear. He was under fire from the Dark Side.
The Emperor had TWO minds, not just a new one.
Still in Science-Fiction mode, I also today caught Star Trek - Nemesis, the 10th ST movie. Two quotes:
Picard: "That is what it is to be human. To make yourself more than you are"
And, this one:
"Fire at Will!"
I fail to see what Riker could possibly have done to merit this dishonor (sorry, Worf!)
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
The Sixth Sith Sitch Itch - Part Two
Attested by
AkiToo
at
8/03/2005 02:29:00 am
Labels: Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment