It has been reported that the Space Shuttle Discovery is missing some tiles from the heat shield.
This is the worst possible news the astronauts up there can receive. Bearing in mind that I have intermittent Internet access, and I only learned this from CNN on tv, I may be mistaken into thinking they are in grave danger.
But in the last post but one I expressed my fear that they may be in real trouble.
Seems I was right.
I wonder what NASA will do now? Effect repairs? Order them to stay at the Space Station until further notice?
These last series of postings after "Hold That Thought" were written over a period of about 10 days, but will all have similar posting dates, as I have had to write and then save to FD.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
"I have a really bad feeling about this"
Attested by
AkiToo
at
8/03/2005 02:30:00 am
Labels: Space Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment