It just does not get any better than this!
This song is still very popular in Korea. The guys who sing it are almost National Heroes. Everyone knows the Turtles!. The song impresses me simply because they ALL seem to be able to sing. My upbringing is such that I am not English anymore. I am more Korean than anything else - even Japanese.
In this wonderful happy song, there is "Hana - Dul - Se - Ne" which means 1-2-3-4, and "Ahssa!" (Yahoo!) One of my students was named Hannah and I made fun of her because it sounds like "1"!!
Suffice it to say, this video just about sums it all up for me right now. The translation is clear to see, if translation is needed!
There IS more to life than McFly or Leona Lewis!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
A H S S A !
Attested by
AkiToo
at
5/04/2008 07:32:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Youth Culture in the East is simply an improvement on the tried and trusted Youth Culture of the West!!!!
Yes, I have found that fascinating too. Disco seems to be alive and well in Asia!
Post a Comment