I have a bad feeling about this....NOT. I refer of course the imminent fall of The Republic and to the inevitable (or otherwise) demise of Annie (go get yer gun) Kin Skywaker.
Yes, the final (third, or is it the sixth?) episode of Star Wars is all but upon us, after decades of wondering why.
It all began in 1977, and is now about to end in 2005. Star Wars fans aside, Mr Lucas has certainly taken his time to set this one straight. I mean, we all knew that Lord Vader from the planet Vulcan (soundtrack provided by "Van Halen") jumped at the chance to go to the Dark (breathes in asthmatically) Side (breathes out pneumoniacally), but nobody knew how, why, or where. NOW we all have the chance to finally see for ourselves, the How, Why, and Where of it all. And wherewithall is what we will will need to pay to get to see it, given Movie Theater seat prices.
My entry to this planet was about the same time that "Jedi" was airing, so I will never go to THAT planet again, but, needles to say ( and I did say "Needles", Michael J. Fox and Van Halen keep watching), I will be watching this denouement with bated Vader's breath.
After all, Mr. Lucas, the new digitised cameras can't "free you up" THAT much so as to compromise the entire expectation (values) of an entire Generation (s) such that they get in the way of the actual storyline.....but this is BeFore GigaQuads were invented, so maybe I am wrong.
Maybe we should ALL try the Sixth Sith Sixth Sense Sitch, and realise that all it is about is money, after all, or maybe some allusion to the World's Worst Tongue-Twister.
(for those not with the Force, "sitch" is Teen English slang for "Situation")
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Sixth Sith Sitch Itch
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/23/2005 06:24:00 am
Labels: Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment