Here I am then, in Groningen. Hotel is fairly not-so-fabulous, but hey! who am I (good song in Les Miserables - 24601 ahoy!) to judge?
Tomorrow I will gauge their team's invariance to the "3-slit" technology that I have somehow provided for them.
Here is flatland to a fault (not that they get any here, but hey, this is Akiko with her triple entendres). This place is so FLAT that ignoring any kind of resistance (French or otherwise), given a small push on a bicycle, you would travel for "miles and miles" (The author of that song would mayhap trash his guitar at my allusion) without any help at all. A "bit" like superconductivity, only on a macroscopic scale, and without the "cool" temperatures.
Suffice it to say, Groningen is a little different from Manchester. It is in the middle of nowhere, with just a few black-and-whites for company (Al Powell perhaps).
My reading on this place is that they are not expecting anyone to make much valued improvement, hence the title of the post.
Quantum Mechanics is wonderful, ain't it?
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Expectation Values
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/17/2005 11:08:00 pm
Labels: Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment