Being a polite and humble subject of the human race, I find it hard to swear in the normal way. So I use interesting and verbose words to substitute. You have already "Flaviana Alfar", here is another "Jahangir Khan". He was a World Class Pakistani Squash player. Kinda has a ring to it, just like Flaviana Alfar.
Anyway. Here's me.
Name of Akiko. Nuclear physics student, who has studied at frumious bandersnatch type of places, but always comes galumphing back.
"This gubblick contains many non-sklarkish English fluzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from the context"
See? How a scientist gets side-tracked.
However, more on this blog presently. Sometime in an undated future I will get into those things that REALLY bug me - the blown gaskets on the scattering chamber vacuum pumps.
After that, I can launch into good stuff after I deal with those gaskets in Manchester.
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Jehangir Khan - another cool swearword
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/09/2005 01:31:00 am
Labels: English
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment