Well, I have only seen a shake of M. Paxton's films, but he has a coupla memorable quotes, to wit,
"Well, what the Flaviana Alfar are we supposed to do now?"
to call into mind a rather successful sequel.
He seems to have that sort of face that says "Well, stroke me now because you ain't never gonna get another chance at it" (grins childishly)
For those of you who know me, then welcome to my blog. For those of you don't , hey, then welcome to my blog. This is my way of "Bustin' out all over", etc.
To business: The three-slit adaptation method of gathering data that I have had implemented in more than several labs across Europe has been, if put mildly, wildly successful. This is an idea I became inspired with in Korea and has been the pseudo-bane of my existence ever since. I invented it, submitted it, was subsumed by it, accused of it, praised for it, cursed for it, blessed for it, thrown-into-a-job-because-of-it, and finally, am overseeing it, but all-in-all, it has been a pleasant 4-D rollercoaster ride.
My idea? O-Ho not so fast, bucko! I will write about it here once you know the basics of the tiny field of atom-smashing that I am in. Interested? You WILL be, but of that later. Meanwhile......More on the swearwords....
"Gordon tonight holder person" was one I learnt with aplomb during my early years as a nubile teen in London.
Next post will elaborate and be more elaborate.
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Bill Paxton said it right
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/09/2005 08:47:00 am
Labels: Entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment