Saturday, June 07, 2008

Aki LIVE on Boracay Island

The video on the front page here was done because I HATE CAMS!!!!

Added today at 1636 at hit count 8150. Up to now, the hit rate has been 34 per day. from April 6th.

In the past month, to July 7th, the hit rate has gone up to 39 per day.

3 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

Your new page picture is part of a set of pictures that I feel are among your best pictures. Certainly, probably the best from one location. Thank you for posting it.

Wyman Stewart said...

So, how about a discussion on what you see as art. Either here, as a separate post, or both. Is your main page photo a case of photo art to you or what? I think of the current posting as art. How about the video? Is it art or something else. I can't decide, although it has its moments.

Since you mentioned it, how does a photo or your video differ from a webcam and isn't a webcam capturing a moment in time, which has value in its own right?

Let's save paintings and drawings for another day, unless you wish to show some comparison or use for analogy purposes. I am not sure if this will be a popular subject, but I would be interested in your thoughts. People seem to have a great need for a visual representation of who we are when one is not present. I have learned this from being on the internet. Even guys ask for photos of guys, which surprises me a little. It seems there must be a type of visual intelligence that requires this. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

nice but need more flesh . kiss ya .