And to dispel any ideas I had completely gone....
I caught this quite by accident when walking from the KFC to my Liverpool place. My NEW Liverpool place, courtesy of my stalker, DPH.
It was about 5 pm , GMT, on the last visit but one, about 100 yards from my front door.
I don't JUST take portraits!
See you in the Partial Differentials!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Reach for the Moon
Attested by
AkiToo
at
3/31/2009 08:42:00 pm
Labels: Art, Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stalker? i think Yuko mentioned. Liverpool? thats my football team (well not mine but the one i support)happy to meet you Aki but you know i want to know how Yuko is
I have never been Mooned so nicely! That is quite a fine photo of the moon for a daytime shot. Thanks for having your camera handy and grabbing that photo at the ideal moment. APPLAUSE!!!
Post a Comment