One of my colleagues here, Mr Rice, a venerable mountain of information, had a "discussion" today with a certain Miss Ethel Olsen, the same protagonists of my post a few posts ago.
It got ugly but needless to say, it ended fairly peacefully.
But at the time, it was not very pleasant to hear, especially for those younger colleagues, and I regarded both as not being very professional, even though Mr Rice said I supported him.
I remained neutral, as both are my friends.
Let me put the record straight by saying truthfully that I fully support you, Ethel. I regard Mr Rice as being out of line. Sometimes he lets his outspokenness get the better of him.
Please do not let this ruin the good cameraderie we have, anyone!
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Memorial Day Blues
Attested by
AkiToo
at
6/08/2005 01:14:00 am
Labels: Politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment