I am having such a good time right now. Physics, travel, job, travel, Physics, travel, job, Ben, travel, Physics, Ben, friends, and of course Sex on the Beach!
Supersonic Man outta you! Miss FaranHEIGHT (FaranHITE) Travelling at the speed of Light!!! Yeah! (Lady Godiva???)
(Lots of lens flares at the end! Does my noticing physics things like this detract from my enjoyment? NO WAY! It merely ENHANCES it!) Thanks Freddie!
Friday, April 18, 2008
I feel so ALIVE - - - SO - - - Don't Stop Me Now!
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/18/2008 08:04:00 pm
Labels: Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who can stop you?
Maybe just a tsnunami :)
bye
ps.
If you are on some italian beach...., well, let me know!;)
Thanks for this video. It was nice to see Freddie at such a young age, and hear this early, some of his vocal tricks that made it into his later music. I was not an early fan of Queen, although for its time, I thought the Bohemian Rhapsody video was the best video I had seen to that point. Until their throwback song Crazy Little Thing Called Love came along, I had appreciated Queen, but did not like them. I grew to like and buy Queen music later in their career. Freddie Mercury was a singer with a special voice and special gift. I am sorry he is gone and I miss that voice. Thanks again. Yes, I know I am off subject.
Post a Comment