
Three years ago I began this blog and I was also in the UK, and this event was happening. Now I have a choice to continue or to delete.
The photo above is of the winner of the 2008 Grand National, which I sadly missed by just a few minutes. The winning horse's name was "Comply or Die".
Well, I choose to Comply. After serious second thoughts, posting will continue here.
I am advertising in Private Tutor sections of the classifieds to see if my counter goes up. As of now, it is 6,021.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Comply Or Die
Attested by
AkiToo
at
4/06/2008 03:41:00 am
Labels: Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will be sorry to see you go. Sigh, such is the way of life. People come and people go. I enjoyed what I could here. However, I confess, I have tired of being the only person making comments, especially on matters of math and science. Many of those posts deserved much better and should be kept somewhere on the internet in some form. Maybe even updated and improved, in some cases, when time permits. I shed a metaphoric tear as I say goodbye to you and your blog posts, for it seems you have already made your decision. Bye.
Aki, I think you should continue this blog.
That's three. Any more want me to change my mind?
let me add my name to those urging that this facinating blog continue to publish. ** i've had to register w/google to enter this comment today. and i hereby resolve to add more comments in the future.**
Post a Comment