I do believe it has happened again.
The weather has turned from uncomfortably hot to unfashionably cool. In one Swell Floop (watch out, Douglas, and I don't mean of the Babel Fish variety) the ambience has turned from one of balmness to one of barminess.
I am sure there is some sort of Celestial Switch up there. Or at least a climatalogical one (Gates, be it David or Bill, watch out!).
The weather somehow, at this time of year, suddenly changes from high summer to mid-autumn. I mean, here I was, last night, sleeping (yes, I do sleep from time-to-time, as C3PO would say) in my more or less nether garments, and, come this morning (please do!), I had to wear several layers just to wake up "not cold"!
What is it with Korea? I mean, in England, the difference in these types of changes was a matter of months. Here. it seems to be overnight.
It is like someone has just turned the power off with like, erm, a "switch".
For those of you who don't know me, there were eleven allusions in this post. For those who do, twelve.
About my average, I would say!
Sunday, September 25, 2005
The Great Weather Switch
Attested by
AkiToo
at
9/25/2005 08:01:00 am
Labels: Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, once again, wrong place to post, but yes, you will learn about it soon...!
Post a Comment