As an ex-Londoner, I find these bombing atrocities mindless.
However, look what the bombers achieved:
"ONE CITY ONE WORLD"
"LONDON UNITED"
All over the UK, and in particular in London, the people are united even more so, as I said on a previous post.
One of my elusive friends is particularly agitated about being bombed from North Korea with unclear bombs (SORRY NUclear bombs). I think his catchphrase is not " I have a bad feeling about this", but Bill Paxton's quote from Aliens when the rescue ship crashes.
My advice to said compadre is: "Talk to Londoners".
They are NOT afraid of Al Queda, Hitler, DPRK, Taliban, Pol Pot, Osama, Trance Music, Bigots or Faggots, etc.
Party on , London! I love you!
Saturday, July 16, 2005
The London Bombings VV DPRK
Attested by
AkiToo
at
7/16/2005 08:45:00 am
Labels: War Spirit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what exactly is a "she man"? and, if you would read, her identity is that of a nuclear physicist. nobody thinks she's a clothing model. why would you say that?
regardless, this person is clearly brilliant from the few instances in which i've been able to chat with her. her blog is definitely worth a read.
Post a Comment