This is a memorised paraphrase from the "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy":
I quote:
Human evolution has often been categorised into three distinct and increasingly sophisticated phases, known as the "How, Why, and Where" phases.
For example:
Survival:
1. "How do we eat?"
2. "Why do we eat?"
3. "Where shall we have lunch?"
Warfare is similar only in the fact that there still three phases:
Warfare:
1. "I am going to kill you because you killed my brother."
2. "I am am going to kill you because I killed YOUR brother."
3. "I am going to kill MY brother and then kill YOU on the pretext that YOUR brother did it."
Unquote
Aki's Take on this:
Science:
1. "I am going to invent something which will revolutionise the World."
2. "I am going to invent something else I should have thought of before that."
3. "I am now going to invent something so complicated that it will take a fourth invention just to understand it."
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Evolution as We Don't Know it
Attested by
AkiToo
at
5/05/2009 06:56:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment