A guy has been banned from the olympics because without legs he is better.
Story here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/athletics/7141302.stm
Where is Steve Austin when you need him?
This guy does not need him. I myself would be happy at my victory!
The mere ruling means he is superior to us. Good for him, I say!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
He wants to leg it but can't
Attested by
AkiToo
at
1/15/2008 10:47:00 pm
Labels: Sport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess there are legitimate issues involved, especially futuristic ones, when a mechanically enhanced man/woman might be superior to any fully human athlete on the planet. Bionics to borrow from those Steve Austin, superior man days on tv.
However, I would love to see this guy run in the Olympics, win or lose. He is an inspiration to the world; most especially amputees, like himself. In my mind and heart he is already an Olympic Gold Champion because he can run again. I think his legs he runs with were designed for running, but to actually run on his artificial legs is just amazing. Okay, enough from me. Thanks for remembering this guy. I think he is pretty special too.
Post a Comment