Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not a Math Riddle for a Change......

Is it a lollipop? is it a balloon? Is it cotton Candy?

NO it's......

...well........ what do you think it is?

Clues, it is not a sea anaenome, nor is it anything fluffy. In fact, you would very DEFINITELY not want to cuddle this....

It is not bubble gum.....

It ain't a cloud, nor is it a UFO, not even a weather balloon....

This unretouched photo was taken from 7 miles away.

The tower you see is about 33 meters tall.

Got it yet?

Put you answers in the comments, if you please!

Any opinions will be hotly debated, I promise!

As of September 10th, only 5 comments! Come on Guys, you have to be more eager than that!

3 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

Well, I will start things off by supposing size is not the key to solving this photo, therefore I will venture my wrong guess to start things off by calling it, an oversized replica of an ant's head. If not an ant, then another insect. Otherwise only a dinosaur of immense size or a rock formation would seem to suffice as the answer. I think I see eyes on the top portion of this thing, although it reminds me of giant mushrooms as much as eyeballs. It appears hollow in several places which the inside of an ant skull might appear before the outer armor is applied. Can't say I saw slots for antanae, but thought I might have seen some jaw precursors. Well, mandibles, more than jaw. Okay, I am sure I have started by misleading everyone else who reads this first before venturing their own opinion, so I will depart now and post again in the future. Thanks, this is a great What Is It thing-of-a-mabob. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Nuclear Bomb.

sww said...

This is a picture from the website that says that there is a conspiracy by the US government to cover up the aliens that have landed on earth in the Nevada desert and brought their Green Cheese with them.

The Green Cheese is so big because the aliens are huge and they eat Green Cheese while drinking wine. The Green Cheese is held up by a toothpick type rod made out of an unidentifiable material and is well matured so can be smelt for many miles. So far the aliens have come in peace but it is reported that US officials are worried they may have too much to drink and become rowdy, with unpredictable outcomes.

It is believed that when America landed on the moon they meet these aliens but there was a conspiracy to stop this from becoming public knowledge because of fears it may have affected the cold war. Let the truth be known.