(VERY SUBJECTIVE POST!!)
Yes, here we go again.
As a dedicated fan of Harry Potter, I also await the new (and last) book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" with abated breath.
I STILL think that Sirius Black (Harry's Godfather, played by Gary Oldman) is alive. I have maintained it ever since he was apparently killed in the above episode.
I am also in love with HIM: (Harry Potter)

AND desperately jealous of HER: (Cho Chang)
Because she gets to do THIS:
with him.....GRRRRR.
I can at least take solace in the fact that he seems to prefer the oriental type.
Maybe I can weave some of my own magic on HIM! Expelliamus!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Attested by
AkiToo
at
7/20/2007 04:41:00 am
Labels: Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You like guys with glasses then? :)
Post a Comment